Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tuzi



Us supporting Tuzi on monday at mediacorp. Took the picture before the mediacorp people blocked our attempts at taking more photos. Us minus aiping who came later. We were put in the mosh pit and actually the whole process of filming the show went over very fast, so standing wasn't much of a problem (doesn't mean i wanna stand the next time also ;)). Difference between getting proper seats and standing at the mosh pit is that we couldn't take as many pictures as we wanted, but I think Joyce and the rest of the band could feel our presence more at the mosh pit or maybe that's just my own wishful thinking. Anyway, the show was quite boring apart from when Tuzi performed. Thank you Joyce for letting us come. It's an experience being a groupie.

I do have some choice words for your three nerdy "fans", who went over to join the er zhuo ju fan club, after spending a week camping at our area. I mean what's their problem. Are they pretend groupies or something? ***holes!

And dear joyce, don't worry about what others think of your performance or do to your hair or say about you. Just know that you beat a mean set of drums and that I and many others are proud of you. =D Oh, and I think you are DEFINITELY more talented and deserve more happiness than any stinking make-up person out there. I tell you, JW and his friend want to learn the drums from you. They are asking how much you charge and izzit go your house for you to teach. I told them to vote for you first then I help them ask you. Haha. I'm like a manager. Whoo!

Oh, and meeting Sarah's juniors, who are 8 years younger than us, was an interesting experience. They are SO young! And very cute and lovable. Haha.

People, don't just watch the show. Remember to vote for Tuzi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home