
I brought Michelle to Little India to do eyebrow threadding. This time, the middle-aged aunty wasn't around. =( And it was a new lady, who we felt did our eyebrows too thin. And was rather rough. I want the aunty to come back. The pix was taken after the threadding. I feel bad for letting Michelle have a not so good first time threadding experience. By the way, I had lunch at the PS food court. See, I can eat food court food. And I finally satisfied my craving for red pearl milk tea too. =) I'm glad for GV17, cuz it gave me a chance to be close to Michelle again. Miss the times we went for meals at the quad during 1st year 1st sem. Haha. And I hope your mum doesn't think I'm a bad influence.
At night, I went to Ikea with my parents for dinner and also to sun bian buy stuff for my new room. Moving in tomorrow.
Received a rather unexpected phone call last night. I just want all of us to work together because the programmers ought to be one big family and we do need each other for foc to work out. Let's jiayouz. I hope that we won't be lazy anymore and that everything works out and that we will be able to come out with an awesome camp for the freshies, one they will remember forever.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home