Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mummy 3

FOC08 is over! And school has began. Okay, I know I'm slow. But I guess it's so much details that I find it difficult to blog about. Just that FOC08 seems like a 5 year long roller coaster of ups and downs which can make me throw up my dinner, but which can also make me super touched that I wanna cry.

I really must thank my xiao programmers. We are a tiny but efficient bunch! I can never cease to be amazed at the speed they clear a place. I must thank my 8 mcps, who without them I won't have been able to cope. And of course, YAN LIN, for always handling all log matters. And HUI QUN, for holding the fort when I'm down. Chao Ji Programmers, Programmers so Good! Once a programmer, always a programmer. Memories frm FOC08 will follow me through my life.

I think the thing that amazes and delights me the most is that JW enjoyed FOC08, and he say that camp made him more interested to join hall stuff. Cuz he's a super tough nut to crack, so I'm just all happy about it.

Today, JW and me went to catch "Mummy 3", which was full of CGI stuff. I thought they were a bit lame and stupid. Very unreal. Pretty good plot though. Some of the actors' chinese sucks. And who would believe that Brendan Fraser had a son that big. I give it 2 and 1/2 stars out of 5. Haha.

I'm terrified that I'm taking too many AUs. Help, help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home