Pix that I finally got to uploading. National Day Lunch with my FADIS peeps, Michelle, Dick and WeiShan. I wonder if RCY still has interschool activities. I think it's beneficial to know people from outside your school through courses such as FADIS.

Michelle (whose hair has grown oh so long I'm jealous) and Dick (Teacher in training).

WeiShan (who shall now be known as the Brave One, who travelled around America herself) and me (not that brave). We had lunch at IchiBan and everyone very nicely gave me the receipt so that I could claim chops. =D

Desserts from MOF: Dick's treat for being late. I prefer the normal ice cream to the ocha ice cream.

One final group pix!
And at long last, I managed to pull my lazy self up for a pedicure. =D See everyone in school!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home