Minds Cafe
Went gaming with JW and his family on Sunday at Minds Cafe. The service wasn't that remarkable, because there was this Filipino waitress who kept dropping things and not apologising for it and this other waiter who was rather draggy. Anyway, I like gaming. And their main course offer at $6 was rather worth while plus gaming from 2pm - 7pm with free flow of drinks at $7.50 wasn't all that expensive. Although, I did think that 8 people is a tad too many. Played Pictureka, Taboo, the Monkey Jenga thing, Saboteur, Dinosaur Bones etc. I always didn't like to play Taboo cuz I always had the impression that it was lame and stupid, but it was alright lahz. And I like the purple Bob toy that came with Taboo. And we thought of the funniest forfeits - going table by table and going yam seng was very funny. Haha. Pix up on FB.
Then dinner was at Waraku. =) I like my mini bowl of tomato seafood ramen. Eating at Waraku reminds me of Edelman and us interns having cool-down lunches at Waraku. Fond memories. Too bad things have changed.
Over the weekend, I visited a new cafe near my place that serves the best Snickers flavoured gelato. Yums. They have a gelato and waffles buffet going at $16.50. I shall organise something soon. Right after Hui Min and Dom's Jap/Western gig and after we get excited by the word ice cream again (since we will be at Chunk Fest where there will be truckloads).
Did I mention that Monday was a super tiring day and I only hope that tomorrow will be better? =) Jiayou, jiayouz! And if you do not have time, please just say so - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT IGNORE ME AND ROLL YOUR EYES UP INTO THE SKY AND JUST CONTINUE CHATTERING AWAY!!!
Happy Birthday roomie! And to Hui Min later. See you peeps at Chunk Fest.
Then dinner was at Waraku. =) I like my mini bowl of tomato seafood ramen. Eating at Waraku reminds me of Edelman and us interns having cool-down lunches at Waraku. Fond memories. Too bad things have changed.
Over the weekend, I visited a new cafe near my place that serves the best Snickers flavoured gelato. Yums. They have a gelato and waffles buffet going at $16.50. I shall organise something soon. Right after Hui Min and Dom's Jap/Western gig and after we get excited by the word ice cream again (since we will be at Chunk Fest where there will be truckloads).
Did I mention that Monday was a super tiring day and I only hope that tomorrow will be better? =) Jiayou, jiayouz! And if you do not have time, please just say so - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT IGNORE ME AND ROLL YOUR EYES UP INTO THE SKY AND JUST CONTINUE CHATTERING AWAY!!!
Happy Birthday roomie! And to Hui Min later. See you peeps at Chunk Fest.
This is what JW looks like when he is sleeping. Notice that he is sleeping on the fake parquet flooring - cuz he is particular about being super duper clean before one lies on the bed. And notice the black jacket that he used to cover his eyes - cuz I wasn't asleep yet and all the lights were on. And why were we all not asleep? Cuz some people was taking a nap at 8pm at night.
-_-"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home