Saturday, September 19, 2009

Watch Men

Watched "WatchMen" over the course of the week. Thought that it wasn't bad. But it made me really sad and poignant. Maybe that's the effect that they were trying to achieve. And no I don't know if the movie reproduction stayed true to the original because I never read the comics.

And I love this sentence from the movie: "I'm not locked in here with you. You are locked in here with me."

Ooh and I saw a fight while out with supper with Jia Wei one night. Interesting. I'm a voyeur. =P

And during class while we were talking about piracy, Jane shared with me a place to get free movie downloads. Bwahaha.

Scrabble picnic was interesting. First time eating "lumps of fat" as Russell said about his meatballs. And I love Jessie's cottage cheese salmon dip. I feel like making it for a future picnic. Too bad it won't stay fresh for long. And my first time eating the popiah that Jieli bought like a burrito. Jane's fruits finished far too fast. And of course, Liling, my god, he is truely a very nice person. Buying us all pizza. I'm touched. And of course, playing Mega Scrabble was amusing (doubt we will ever play real scrabble with Russell again, except when the time comes maybe). Some parts could have been improved, but it was a good picnic, I think.

Survivor and Project Runway are back. OMT. I'm gonna be camping in the 48 tv lounge. Haha. Why isn't the 47 tv lounge ready yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home