Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Movies Galore

Suspect X is really intriguing. I don't ever want to be too smart. Anyhow, the murderer in Suspect X must be a really famous Jap actress. So far, I have seen her in 3 Jap movies, Suspect X, Hula Girls and DMC. This is a great movie to catch.

Sherlock Holmes was pretty good too, although diehard fans would probably beg to differ. The actual book was never as action-packed and the characters were more boring I think. But then again, if it was all talk and no action, I would be bored. I think it's rather distasteful to introduce another sub character which we will hear about in the next movie. It's like trying to make sure we stay intrigued for the next movie. And a large part of the ending was for science to save the day. -_-" Physicists and chemists would be proud. I think Bio in Pop Media and Fiction will definitely use the movie for future material. Haha.

The Chipmunks, especially Theodore, are SO CUTE. And a lot of the human characters were familiar, cuz I watch a lot of Nick and Disney. Haha. It's not a bad attempt at a sequel or squeakquel.
All three movies are rated watchable. :)
I'm looking for male car washers! Help Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home