First Weekend
Lucky me went to work on a Wednesday last week, supposedly so I could rest up from my Genting trip. And thus the week went by quickly enough and soon it was the much awaited weekend. :D
Started at Friday 730pm at Suntec City's Skinny Pizza, where the Butter Garlic Chicken pizza left me thinking that curry chicken on pizza tastes fusionly yummilicious and the mushroom pizza led me entertaining thoughts of having this everyday if I ever become a vegetarian. Heh. Most importantly, it was with the VJ girls. :) Too bad Min had to work. We did pop by to visit her though. Ended Friday night with frappes and dessert at MOF. I like meeting at Suntec now, only cuz the easties will take the circle line with me. Haha.
Saturday started early enough at 1130am at Dezato, this Jap desserts bar at Clarke Quay, which serves Jap bento boxes and desserts at nett prices. :) Food was really delish and I can't wait to go back again. I had the saba set with sashimi (I just learnt that sashimi is bad for pregnant women, all the more reasons... you know. haha)Finally met the FADIS peeps after almost a year. And then shopping with the VJ clique around Orchard Road, before we stopped for dinner at Wild Honey, which serves breakfast all day. I love a good ol' English breakfast. :D Another place to go back to. Alan says I much try their chocolate muffins and I shall keep that in mind.
Sunday was lazily spent at home with JW, dl-ing the os4 (and now I hear rumours that apple is gonna come up with os 4.01 soon. damn). Today is Monday and I'm looking forward to the weekend again. Haha. Come, come, come.
Started at Friday 730pm at Suntec City's Skinny Pizza, where the Butter Garlic Chicken pizza left me thinking that curry chicken on pizza tastes fusionly yummilicious and the mushroom pizza led me entertaining thoughts of having this everyday if I ever become a vegetarian. Heh. Most importantly, it was with the VJ girls. :) Too bad Min had to work. We did pop by to visit her though. Ended Friday night with frappes and dessert at MOF. I like meeting at Suntec now, only cuz the easties will take the circle line with me. Haha.
Saturday started early enough at 1130am at Dezato, this Jap desserts bar at Clarke Quay, which serves Jap bento boxes and desserts at nett prices. :) Food was really delish and I can't wait to go back again. I had the saba set with sashimi (I just learnt that sashimi is bad for pregnant women, all the more reasons... you know. haha)Finally met the FADIS peeps after almost a year. And then shopping with the VJ clique around Orchard Road, before we stopped for dinner at Wild Honey, which serves breakfast all day. I love a good ol' English breakfast. :D Another place to go back to. Alan says I much try their chocolate muffins and I shall keep that in mind.
Sunday was lazily spent at home with JW, dl-ing the os4 (and now I hear rumours that apple is gonna come up with os 4.01 soon. damn). Today is Monday and I'm looking forward to the weekend again. Haha. Come, come, come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home