The Job Hunt Has Come To An End
Uploaded some pix from that day with YL and WJ.
I love watermelon xi mi lu. :)
And sashimi to die for...
My job hunt should be coming to an end. And I should be accepting an offer pretty soon now. I'm just waiting till 5pm. I don't know why. Haha. It's the first time in a long time that I don't feel like rejecting something. And when I look over the contract details, I get the tiny urge to giggle, so I suppose that must be good (although if I get the contract details for E, I will get the huge urge to lol, but que sera sera). I give up already. I'm going to work really hard and prove that I can be/will be an asset. Now, I'm just worried about what to wear to work.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home