I feel a little under the weather
I feel a little under the weather. =( Sore throat. Not good. Where got people fall sick just before term break starts? -_-"
This week started off with the 402 test. I didn't stay in the LT for long. The more I read the Media Law questions, the more I wonder if my answers are correct. But yay, we have friday off and no tutorials for this week.
And then Wednesday night, Jessie drove us (yl, wj, me, jw) for zichar at City Harvest. Played scrabble then went up to the atrium for MAF. Had mooncake and tea and felt really old, especially when I tried to sabo Yong Kun and end up the freshies kept asking "Who is Yong Kun?". Watched tv at 48 lounge with the Othello team who were training there. I think the rec culture should be revitalised, but that's just my own old opinion.
Thursday night was Investiture. First time sitting off the stage. Ate till I puke. Too full, too much oil, some too cold. Missed the Investiture food of my first year, even though they served fake shark's fin. Watched like 3 hr of tv down at the 47 lounge. Watched Project Runway, ANTM and Top Chef. Too bad there wasn't newspapers. I'm gonna die. Survivor, Amazing Race and Project Runway are all back. I love teevee shows too much.
This week started off with the 402 test. I didn't stay in the LT for long. The more I read the Media Law questions, the more I wonder if my answers are correct. But yay, we have friday off and no tutorials for this week.
And then Wednesday night, Jessie drove us (yl, wj, me, jw) for zichar at City Harvest. Played scrabble then went up to the atrium for MAF. Had mooncake and tea and felt really old, especially when I tried to sabo Yong Kun and end up the freshies kept asking "Who is Yong Kun?". Watched tv at 48 lounge with the Othello team who were training there. I think the rec culture should be revitalised, but that's just my own old opinion.
Thursday night was Investiture. First time sitting off the stage. Ate till I puke. Too full, too much oil, some too cold. Missed the Investiture food of my first year, even though they served fake shark's fin. Watched like 3 hr of tv down at the 47 lounge. Watched Project Runway, ANTM and Top Chef. Too bad there wasn't newspapers. I'm gonna die. Survivor, Amazing Race and Project Runway are all back. I love teevee shows too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home