Vincent and me
Just back from going out with Vincent. Vincent is the ultimate aunty. Haha. So, because of him I get to enjoy freebies too.
First we went for an early dinner at Ajisen, where we had 50% off cuz he's a member. Members get 50% off every third Monday of the month, and if the third Monday is a public holiday, then it will be the Monday after. So my crayfish ramen just costed me $6.50. Worth it, right? =) Too bad, the crayfish was very hard to get out from its shell. We figured it might be clear stock day, but I dunno.
Bought tickets to watch Aliens in the Attic at half price, so I only paid $3.50 for my ticket. =) Awesome, right? We went Jubilee though. Jubilee so poor thing, hardly any customers. The whole theatre was serving just Vincent, me and another couple. AMK Hub has really taken all their customers. There is not much there, except maybe Popular and Polar. I used to think Jubilee had really bad seats, but it's okay lehz. I think I don't mind watching movies at Jubilee anymore. It has lesser people too.
Drank bubble tea from Koi. Fabulous. Every mouthful is full of pearls. Haha. Nice packaging too, bad for the environment, but good creative touch. Will definitely go back again.
First we went for an early dinner at Ajisen, where we had 50% off cuz he's a member. Members get 50% off every third Monday of the month, and if the third Monday is a public holiday, then it will be the Monday after. So my crayfish ramen just costed me $6.50. Worth it, right? =) Too bad, the crayfish was very hard to get out from its shell. We figured it might be clear stock day, but I dunno.
Bought tickets to watch Aliens in the Attic at half price, so I only paid $3.50 for my ticket. =) Awesome, right? We went Jubilee though. Jubilee so poor thing, hardly any customers. The whole theatre was serving just Vincent, me and another couple. AMK Hub has really taken all their customers. There is not much there, except maybe Popular and Polar. I used to think Jubilee had really bad seats, but it's okay lehz. I think I don't mind watching movies at Jubilee anymore. It has lesser people too.
Drank bubble tea from Koi. Fabulous. Every mouthful is full of pearls. Haha. Nice packaging too, bad for the environment, but good creative touch. Will definitely go back again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home