Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost the end of uni life

Ahh... Last sem already.

I'm not a fan of school and I never will be. But hall made school tolerable. :) I've grown and gained a lot (a lot of weight) through hall. And I'm happy I'm ending hall on a high (winning a gold medal after 4 years! AWESOME!) hopefully (REC CHAMPS PLS!).

Now that IHG or my part in IH is more or less done, I have to go back to concentrating on FYP.

Once all the publicity is out, I will put it up here and on FB and I expect you guys to drive down or go down. Got it?

Yesterday during Add/Drop, on the spur of the moment, Jane and me decided to take French. Haha.

Au Revoir dears (that's all I know btw for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home