Happy New Year!
Bodyguards and Assassins was a fabulous show! =) Xie Ting Feng acted brilliantly and I was so sad that his character had to die, in vain some more. =( Leon Lai's character was a bit of a joke though. One of the few good Asian movies so far.I ended 2009 playing wii, eating steamboat for dinner and watching lame countdown shows with Jia Wei's friends. The fireworks were pretty but they took forever, making the display boring after awhile. And the countdown shows were damn lame. Everytime the hosts had nothing to say, they ask the crowd to scream. I wonder why those people paid $30 for a ticket. Must be an attempt by MediaCorp to earn money.
The start of 2009, I went Marche with the 47 guys, Jessie, JW and Hui (hope Hui wasn't too bored)!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home