Traders Hotel
Sadness. September's cruise may not materialise. Then it's 10 or 13 days in Aussieland or France.
After the event today, I was so glad that we didn't need to go back to the office. Cuz it's just easier and nearer for me to go back from Suntec, than Jalan Bukit Merah.
Anyways, had a relatively exciting day before heading to Traders Hotel for UOB's 1 for 1 dinner buffet (the promo's till 21st July, I think). Was assigned to an al fresco table because we didn't made any reservations. Btw, the staff will mention, rather meanly may I add, that the UOB promo is only for people who make reservations, but since you were already there, they will give it to you. Left a bad taste in my mouth even before I sat down.
There was a wide spread and the selections were topped up regularly. The food wasn't the greatest, but I did ate till I wanted to burst. Some of the desserts weren't the best that's for sure, with a soggy cream puff etc. And Traders Hotel is kindof a walk from Orchard MRT.
The bill, when called for, also took ages to arrive. Perhaps I will try Pan Pacific hotel's spread next time. Just that, argh...buffets leave me feeling so uncomfortable and sleepy.
After the event today, I was so glad that we didn't need to go back to the office. Cuz it's just easier and nearer for me to go back from Suntec, than Jalan Bukit Merah.
Anyways, had a relatively exciting day before heading to Traders Hotel for UOB's 1 for 1 dinner buffet (the promo's till 21st July, I think). Was assigned to an al fresco table because we didn't made any reservations. Btw, the staff will mention, rather meanly may I add, that the UOB promo is only for people who make reservations, but since you were already there, they will give it to you. Left a bad taste in my mouth even before I sat down.
There was a wide spread and the selections were topped up regularly. The food wasn't the greatest, but I did ate till I wanted to burst. Some of the desserts weren't the best that's for sure, with a soggy cream puff etc. And Traders Hotel is kindof a walk from Orchard MRT.
The bill, when called for, also took ages to arrive. Perhaps I will try Pan Pacific hotel's spread next time. Just that, argh...buffets leave me feeling so uncomfortable and sleepy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home