Sunday, July 18, 2010

Worst Party Ever

Brought Joyce to the lousiest party ever. Feel so guilty about it. Got invited cuz I was doing some seeding to the style writer.
In my 1920s best... had to take a cab there. There was no way I was stepping out of the house looking like that. The party was horrendous. It started off great once we finally found our way to the SupperClub. Somehow we were in the VVIP seats. The decor was good. There were poker tables downstairs and everybody had feathers on their heads. But things took a turn for the worst an hour later when a bunch of Philippinos from I don't know where trooped to the seats beside us and eventually took up our space too, cuz there were just too many of them. They were noisy, boisterous and rude. One took my drink. Another stepped on me with her heel and didn't even apologise after that. After awhile, security also became lax and nobody checked if you were vvip anymore.

The seats beside me before the Philippinos came. Some of the seats at the SupperClub were rotten. Well, that's a definite since people like the Philippinos clamour up those seats, shoes and all. 

 
We changed seats awhile later. For a party held at SupperClub, there was no supper. :( Only free house pours and vodka. They only had Barcardi and Tiger Beer. SUCKS. The programme was lousy lah. Just 22 girls walking the catwalk. And that's it. No performances whatsoever. I bet they spent all their budget on hiring great emcees, Allan Wu and Joe Augustin. Joyce and me were left to our own devices.

Camwhoring with Joyce. In which I attempted to make my eyes bigger and less sleepy looking. :( Anyhow, only great thing was catchup with Joyce. *hugs*

Btw, I love my $5 feather hairband from F21. Haha.

Luckily before I went to the party, I had Jap buffet with jessie, jj, qun, yl, wj and winston to celebrate yl's bday. And cherries with my parents. Jap buffet had some good hits. Might not go back though. Very far. Hahaha. A good and eventful weekend so far, what with dinner and shopping on Friday night with the vj peeps as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home