Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cooking in hall

After our sushi making attempt last week, we did not just stop there. Fionne and me attempted to make many wondrous dishes. Haha. On Monday night we cooked instant noodles with luncheon meat, fish fingers and scrambled eggs. On Tuesday night we cooked french toast. On Wednesday night, we panfried chicken thigh, cooked soup and fried up a pan of rosti for dinner. Yums. Of course, we did all these with a lot of help from our kitchen assistants, Wen Jun and Hong Wei. Hahaha.

I think we used like half the pantry's oil. And panfrying chicken thigh takes forever!

This is a week of many ups and downs. I think I don't have much hope already. I shall just work hard for my side of the battle.

I'm learning to ride the bicycle. So far, I can ride straight and also do 90degrees turns, all thanks to my "brothers". I haven't exactly had a bad fall yet. Just that the back of both my ankles have blue blacks on them, due to my inability to find the pedals. =(

JW got injured while playing soccer and I hope his leg heals chop chop, so that he can go kick some butt during hockey on monday. I accidently stepped on the sharp edges of a clingwrap box. So now I have a deep gash at the side of my left foot. I didn't know the cut was that bad till it bleed heavily.

Hope this week would be good for hall and for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home