Hot Boys 2



















Back from Sibu, Malaysia. Can't help having a "been there, done that" feeling. Haha. Last time round, I stuck with Fionne. This time round, Bengs, HW and my 47 brothers were here and I feel two years older, what with all the other younger people around. This time round, we were like the majority in the kelong, occupying 3 tables. This time round, the food wasn't as good and there was no crab. I think because they changed the chef. This time round, I got thrown into the sea, because we didn't have a ball. -_-" This time round, I didn't get to catch the sunrise. Not because I woke up late, but because the sky was too cloudy. This time round I slept, because no one was threatening to throw me over deck. This time round, we caught our own calamari but we didn't see a stingray being caught. The hours were long, cuz we reached early with nothing to do. But I don't exactly regret going. Haha. There were fun times. =D I got to sit on the top deck of a boat, getting ridiculously sea sick, but enjoying the view at the same time. I have uneven tanlines now though, but I think club med should solve that. And I'm really really glad san ge was around to htht with. Somehow holidays without htht leave me feeling empty.
Always in hall, I didn't exactly have a clique. It's just fionne and me, and sometimes top 4 and sometimes jane and me, and then sometimes jcrc. Now, I kindof feel I'm in a clique. But I dunno. Maybe I think too much.
After the trip, HW came and talked to me and we entertained the possibility of moving up to 47 and what could have happened. I didn't move up when I had the choice, cuz I thought Fionne was staying next to me, cuz I was too lazy to climb and cuz I was only close to Qun, YL, Micho and Bengs due to work, maybe YY & Elaine cuz of swimming. That wasn't exactly reason enough. I didn't want to go up and barge into their happy cliques and be unwanted. And I liked the convenience of 48. There are a lot of what-ifs in life though and I'm happy the way things are now too.
Yay! Man U finally won. Finally. Even though there was an uncalled for red card. But, I'm not going to complain about a win.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home