Crystal Jade with JC clique
Dinner with the gang from JC started bright and early at 5pm at Crystal Jade. =) Crystal Jade is my ultimate comfort food, I tell you. Hehz. And fionne and me are like old hands at ordering.
And on the way, we met TIGGER and friends. I didn't dare to queue up to take pix with TIGGER. Seems so childish, but dom say he will buy me a mini tigger from tokyo disneyland. Whoop!
This kid kept playing with us throughout dinner. Haha. I think my motherly instints may be kicking in, but I'm not too hopeful at being a parent yet, cuz I think I won't accept all my child's flaws and I think too much.
The end of the tree. hehz.
The end of the tree. hehz.
It was a good get together, I think. Let's keep ourselves occupied and happy for the benefit of ourselves. =D Missed Huimin and Carol though. Next time then.
Good luck to Andrew and Hui for their standard charter run tomorrow! Jiayouz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home