What I love about you
The year's coming to an end, which means PI is starting and the end of my 2 and 1/2 years in hall 9. I highly doubt that I will get back a room in hall when I'm year 4 and useless. But anyhow, thought it would be a highly appropriate time to reflect on the past 2 and 1/2 years and make a list of memorable things of my years as a niner.
Year 1:
1.) Psycho & FOC, the beginning of my love affair with hall 9
2.) Po Shui Jie & how frightened and excited fionne and me got
3.) Xue Zhang, gossiping, matchmaking, proposing shows and that delicious instant noodles
4.) Falling sick and being taken care of by my hall mates
5.) Kelong trip with the old people
6.) HW, WJ, Vincent & dinners outside
7.) SP night, when the fireworks came on and everything fell into place
8.) My publicity subcomm! =)
9.) Swimming
Year 2:
1.) Top 4 & HK
2.) CPs & FOC 2008
3.) IHRG, especially Scrabble and when we confirmed won Rec Champ during cchess
4.) The "incident" and WJ bringing me to Ikea
5.) FIONNE, my roomie!
6.) Suppers & rides in HW's maroon car
7.) 48-3-912
Year 3:
1.) Da ge, San ge, Jessie & YL
2.) Elections & then AGM
3.) Potong ice cream
4.) 9-5 & "we care for all"
5.) Sunshine *heartz*
6.) SUPPERS!
7.) Drink, drank, drunk; our drinking party and the drinking game
8.) Clubbing with 47
9.) 48-4-920s
I think each and every year was memorable and special in its own way. And I may have forgotten some events or some nitty gritty along the way, but one thing's for sure, I love hall 9, whether or not things change in the future and I'm thankful for my place in hall. Definitely for the memories that it brought as well.
I think I was most comfortable in year 2. I had roles and responsibilities that gave me a chance to change things the way I want them to be changed. I had Fionne, Bengs, HW, Micho, YL, Qun and WJ along the way for help. And I was happy. most of the time. I thought that I had found my place in life. Haha.
I think it was only this year that they kept talking about the Hall 9 legacy, the rest don't have it. Well, I wish all niners the very best in IH, so that we can keep our legacy. Haha. And also cuz I wanna add more stuff to my list of things to remember for Year 3 and maybe for Year 4 even, if fate permits.
Year 1:
1.) Psycho & FOC, the beginning of my love affair with hall 9
2.) Po Shui Jie & how frightened and excited fionne and me got
3.) Xue Zhang, gossiping, matchmaking, proposing shows and that delicious instant noodles
4.) Falling sick and being taken care of by my hall mates
5.) Kelong trip with the old people
6.) HW, WJ, Vincent & dinners outside
7.) SP night, when the fireworks came on and everything fell into place
8.) My publicity subcomm! =)
9.) Swimming
Year 2:
1.) Top 4 & HK
2.) CPs & FOC 2008
3.) IHRG, especially Scrabble and when we confirmed won Rec Champ during cchess
4.) The "incident" and WJ bringing me to Ikea
5.) FIONNE, my roomie!
6.) Suppers & rides in HW's maroon car
7.) 48-3-912
Year 3:
1.) Da ge, San ge, Jessie & YL
2.) Elections & then AGM
3.) Potong ice cream
4.) 9-5 & "we care for all"
5.) Sunshine *heartz*
6.) SUPPERS!
7.) Drink, drank, drunk; our drinking party and the drinking game
8.) Clubbing with 47
9.) 48-4-920s
I think each and every year was memorable and special in its own way. And I may have forgotten some events or some nitty gritty along the way, but one thing's for sure, I love hall 9, whether or not things change in the future and I'm thankful for my place in hall. Definitely for the memories that it brought as well.
I think I was most comfortable in year 2. I had roles and responsibilities that gave me a chance to change things the way I want them to be changed. I had Fionne, Bengs, HW, Micho, YL, Qun and WJ along the way for help. And I was happy. most of the time. I thought that I had found my place in life. Haha.
I think it was only this year that they kept talking about the Hall 9 legacy, the rest don't have it. Well, I wish all niners the very best in IH, so that we can keep our legacy. Haha. And also cuz I wanna add more stuff to my list of things to remember for Year 3 and maybe for Year 4 even, if fate permits.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home