Programmer BBQ
Yay! Buy potong ice cream from hall 9 canteen!Stomach's holding on. Thankfully.
Later I have a presentation which I will have to do alone cuz Grace has rashes unfortunately. Hope it will be fine.
And oh yes,
happy happy 23rd birthday da ge! (not that he will read this. he only reads my blog when hq goes report to him that his name appeared. hehz.) Hope that you get happily sabo-ed tonight and that you have a good day and that you like the dumplings and that we get good potong ice cream sales.
Programmers' BBQ was quite fun. Too bad that there wasn't any sotong balls. But it was good thinking to get beehoon and curry chicken. I just hang around the bbq pit, waiting for things to be ready. Ate a lot of hot dogs and mashmallows. Had like a lot of mini chicken wings too. Cuz they were so small and cuz I didn't need to use my hands. This year, the number of programmers are like double. Though I still have Jessie & San Ge with me, I still miss the other "old people", especially Qun & YL. =( It's just not the same without them. But it's not meant to be my world anymore. And it's not meant to be the same anyhow.
The day that I dread is coming closer and closer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home