The Amazing Race
Oooh. The Sun Festival is OVER! Haha. It was an interesting experience watching people enter the concert hall instead of being the one entering the concert hall. And it's lovely people watching. All those different fashion disasters and fashion successes. And I appreciate the job of the ushers more. I think when I'm too old to work anymore and all retired, I might apply to be an usher. Definitely not going to be a merchandise seller again. Although it wasn't that bad.
Stomach's hopefully better. I don't eat that much nowadays. I try to eat smaller dinners. Cross your fingers that the stomach will hold tonight's bbq. If not, Wen Jun and the other DotA boys will have to paint the banner themselves. Haha.
I didn't s/u forensics in the end, I think. Not very sure though. Cuz it wasn't me who made the final click of the button. I was at the esplanade. Hopefully that result turns out okay as well.
Didn't study or do much this long weekend. Still have projects, presentations and reports looming in the background and of course, Sun Fest.
The family's off at Macau. =( Without me. But I'm going to my aunt's place for lunch later. I think I've been eating too much instant noodles.
Holidays on Mondays are good for me this sem, cuz Monday is my longest longest day. Also, I get to watch Amazing Race simulcast live. Yay! Haha. Happy Deepavali, people!
Stomach's hopefully better. I don't eat that much nowadays. I try to eat smaller dinners. Cross your fingers that the stomach will hold tonight's bbq. If not, Wen Jun and the other DotA boys will have to paint the banner themselves. Haha.
I didn't s/u forensics in the end, I think. Not very sure though. Cuz it wasn't me who made the final click of the button. I was at the esplanade. Hopefully that result turns out okay as well.
Didn't study or do much this long weekend. Still have projects, presentations and reports looming in the background and of course, Sun Fest.
The family's off at Macau. =( Without me. But I'm going to my aunt's place for lunch later. I think I've been eating too much instant noodles.
Holidays on Mondays are good for me this sem, cuz Monday is my longest longest day. Also, I get to watch Amazing Race simulcast live. Yay! Haha. Happy Deepavali, people!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home