Saturday, November 1, 2008

High School Musical 3

Yesterday, I went G2000 to buy my black pencil skirt. I think the appeal of G2000 is its economical prices for office staples. My skirt was only $33.15, after combined discounts from my debit card as well as the shop's own discount. Happiness. I guess people can say that the cutting is not the best and that the designs are very common; everybody's sure to own something from G2000. But then again, staples are meant to be mixed and matched to fit your very own style, no? So, you can buy some staples and then mix and match with other clothes from your wardrobe. Anyway, I'm just glad I have another business wear bottom apart from my grey pants.
Was supposed to go shopping alone. But after eons of not dating, I'm very, very glad that JW chose to pei me on my office wear shopping trip, which didn't take long by the way, cuz I happily erased all other options by trooping into G2000 straight away and picking up the first black pencil skirt I saw. =P I'm an impulsive shopper. Bought for WJ his birthday present as well, an Adidas jersey. And guess who we met! Jessie! Haha. Jessie was nua-ing away time at PS while waiting for her interview with Mediacorp.
Then JW and me went for ice cream and waffles at Gelaria, which was very expensive, cuz yesterday was a Friday. Oh well, we needed mood uplifters. And then, we went and watched High School Musical 3! Saved money, cuz we bought the student tix priced at $6 each and the popcorn combo we bought was also $6, cuz JW was a Safra member.
High School Musical 3 was pretty nice. I would say it provided closure to the franchise, although I think maybe the movie was better suited for normal television viewing. And there were no lyrics at the bottom, so you can't sing the songs along with them. Haha. But it's quite hard to sing lahz, a lot of r&b and hip-hop. Ooh, and got quite a long on-screen kiss lorz. Growing up already mahz. My favorite character is Ryan Evans. *spoiler alert* I'm so glad he ended up at Julliard with Kelsey. =D I hope they become a couple, although he does strike me as a little gay. I still like High School Musical 2 though. Oh, and I think Sharpay Evans being stepped over by the new British girl was interesting, though I expected that plot twist from the start already. Where got people want to be your personal assistant without any benefit one?


*you are my sunshine, my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are grey*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home