Sunday, February 15, 2009

number 5

Before people think I'm one of those couples crowding up the streets on Vday, I like to say that I'm not exactly celebrating Vday, but rather my anniversary with jw. Hehz.

My lovely bouquet of I don't how many roses, cuz I keep getting mixed up when I count them. And I know that at first it was meant to be a bouquet of 12 (cuz jw is a poor student now) but cuz we are such "regular customers", they upgraded my bouquet for free. Yay! And it's two-toned by the way, so that's kindof special and different from the usual red. And I got a swarovski crystal heart handphone thingy as well. All these were delivered to me on 13th at my office. At first I was super duper paiseh. So, that may have seemed like I was unappreciative. But I love the flowers. Thank you. And you know my reactions are always liddat. I don't have a "surprised" look. Sorry sorry. Luckily I didn't have to carry the bouquet by myself in the train. My colleague gave me a big Massimo Dutti paper bag. Haha.

And then on Vday, we went Batam for our first couple spa experience. 'Twas nice. I feel very exfoliated. Haha. And I like the jacuzzi. That's the view from our villa, where we were scrubbed and massaged. I think the island opposite is Jakarta, or that's what the masseuse said. Actually maybe it was better that we didn't stay over, cuz I don't think they have plenty to do there anyway.

Sepia-toned us. Haha. In the ferry waiting to leave for Batam. Fooling around with the new LG Renoir (which I haven't pay for yet, so it's kindof a vday gift too). Hehz.
Shopped around for my camisole which I would need to accompany my suit for Samsung tomorrow. Got one at Zara. I like Zara stuff. Although all of it is very ex. =(
And then we decided to escape the crowd and had dinner at my place. Leftover curry chicken, bread and pizza. Haha. Doesn't seem the conventional sort of dinner. But I like it anyway.
Thanks love for always being so sweet and loving. =) Happy 5th Anniversary! Thanks for the flowers, the shoe cushions, the lg...And of course 5 wonderful years of love. Love you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home