Xmas with the Kranks
This year Xmas eve and Xmas was spent somewhat differently. I spend my Xmas eve at VivoCity eating my hand-made picnic food of tuna sushi and egg mayo sandwiches, before catching Igor (which isn't the most memorable movie) and then going JW's friend's place for steamboat. I spent the first few hours of Xmas day mj-ing. Haha. How CNY.
I spend the later part of Xmas with my family, my hall family. Haha. Having my first ever house bbq. Where I prepared and planned nothing, except provide the place. Kudos to Fio and Wj and YL for planning, buying and preparing everything.
Fionne with her Xmas pet chain. =)

JJ & CY busy with starting the fire.
Suiling and Winston who wrapped and buttered the corn.
I spend the later part of Xmas with my family, my hall family. Haha. Having my first ever house bbq. Where I prepared and planned nothing, except provide the place. Kudos to Fio and Wj and YL for planning, buying and preparing everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home