Plastic Surgery
Okay, I've been far too lazy to blog. I gueess that's how it is when you're working. And Jane must be so bored waiting for updates from here. Haha.
I've been busy. Let's just say I do not like online conversation audit and that I hate it when *** posts big announcements and forum peeps go and talk so much nonsense about it I feel like slapping them. There are really some idiots who post in every single thread. And you get the feeling that people online are judgemental and kindof selfish and mean, well mostly traders, who are male and working class. So does that mean all my current friends are going to grow up to be judgemental, mean and selfish? I hope not, since JW is into trading now. 0_O Sometimes though, some blog posts just amuses me.
And, after reading like an article on cheap plastic surgery, I decided to search for acquaintances who are rumoured to have gone under the knife. Not that it's a bad thing. I just thought it would be interesting to compare. Anyhow, if I ever have a lot of cash (I doubt I'll go for the cheap ones overseas) and like I really really wanna be prettier, I would go and do my nose, make my feet narrower (i doubt that's possible though, would have to break bones) and maybe breast implants, a tummy tuck, liposuction...the works. Haha. Gosh, if they could straighten my hair (but not like rebonded effect), that would be good too.
CNY was normal. But I did follow JW visiting on the 2nd day. So that was different and interesting. I wish I can make like CNY goodies, then I can give people when I go visiting.
"Oh, you shouldn't have."
"No trouble at all. Would you like the recipe?"
But I don't have the patience, nor a big enough oven.
Oh, and one of my very good JC friends Hui has flown to Austria. Oh my tians. Will miss her very much, especially when the clique meet up. Good luck, babe! Hope you're settling in well. And thank you for the very yummilicious steamboat at your place on CNY day 3. =D
Okay, random update: elitairloft has sprung up with a vday collection, entitled beloved. so do come and support. elitairloft.livejournal.com. =D If not, my room would be filled with big red plastic bags full of uncleared stock and my mum would kill me. hehz.
I've been busy. Let's just say I do not like online conversation audit and that I hate it when *** posts big announcements and forum peeps go and talk so much nonsense about it I feel like slapping them. There are really some idiots who post in every single thread. And you get the feeling that people online are judgemental and kindof selfish and mean, well mostly traders, who are male and working class. So does that mean all my current friends are going to grow up to be judgemental, mean and selfish? I hope not, since JW is into trading now. 0_O Sometimes though, some blog posts just amuses me.
And, after reading like an article on cheap plastic surgery, I decided to search for acquaintances who are rumoured to have gone under the knife. Not that it's a bad thing. I just thought it would be interesting to compare. Anyhow, if I ever have a lot of cash (I doubt I'll go for the cheap ones overseas) and like I really really wanna be prettier, I would go and do my nose, make my feet narrower (i doubt that's possible though, would have to break bones) and maybe breast implants, a tummy tuck, liposuction...the works. Haha. Gosh, if they could straighten my hair (but not like rebonded effect), that would be good too.
CNY was normal. But I did follow JW visiting on the 2nd day. So that was different and interesting. I wish I can make like CNY goodies, then I can give people when I go visiting.
"Oh, you shouldn't have."
"No trouble at all. Would you like the recipe?"
But I don't have the patience, nor a big enough oven.
Oh, and one of my very good JC friends Hui has flown to Austria. Oh my tians. Will miss her very much, especially when the clique meet up. Good luck, babe! Hope you're settling in well. And thank you for the very yummilicious steamboat at your place on CNY day 3. =D
Okay, random update: elitairloft has sprung up with a vday collection, entitled beloved. so do come and support. elitairloft.livejournal.com. =D If not, my room would be filled with big red plastic bags full of uncleared stock and my mum would kill me. hehz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home