Work
Work is super duper stressful! MWC, Sam Singapore launch, virus, jap clothing launch. All these things make me go crazy.
Thankfully, the bank side is more calm, even though 260 people wanna sue them, but the online chatter is that there is no case.
I feel that jap clothing is like my baby. Because I'm with it every single step of the way. It's very exciting and at the same time very daunting, when you know that you can't offend any journalist, but yet sometimes they make you so "irritated". I think the fake part of the industry comes in when you try to stay cordial and warm and interested in a phone convo.
And left with only 3 interns, the work is piling up and we have to take over some of the stuff and hang in there till April, when new interns come.
I know I'm not exactly typing in a reader-friendly way now. But I just feel in the mood for point form. Haha.
Went for a man yue today. My baby niece. I guess at man yues, you ooh and ahh the baby for all of 5 min and then you go eat and chit chat and hang out and nobody remembers the baby till the end of the day. Haha.
Thankfully, the bank side is more calm, even though 260 people wanna sue them, but the online chatter is that there is no case.
I feel that jap clothing is like my baby. Because I'm with it every single step of the way. It's very exciting and at the same time very daunting, when you know that you can't offend any journalist, but yet sometimes they make you so "irritated". I think the fake part of the industry comes in when you try to stay cordial and warm and interested in a phone convo.
And left with only 3 interns, the work is piling up and we have to take over some of the stuff and hang in there till April, when new interns come.
I know I'm not exactly typing in a reader-friendly way now. But I just feel in the mood for point form. Haha.
Went for a man yue today. My baby niece. I guess at man yues, you ooh and ahh the baby for all of 5 min and then you go eat and chit chat and hang out and nobody remembers the baby till the end of the day. Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home