Pretty Tuff
I forgot to blog about my Pretty Tuff experience. So 5 weeks have flown by and that spells the end of my Pretty Tuff sessions, which I can say are pretty fabulous.
Pretty Tuff is an organisation that serves as a middleperson between exercise classes and students in NTU.
Jane and me signed up for a weekly Abs, Butt, Thighs training programme. The programme would last 5 weeks and each session is about an hour. It only costed me $20, meaning $4 for each session. I get a free dry-fit tee too. The trainer's a woman whose really funny and nice. The session would start with an aerobics workout before moving to strengthening exercises, where sometimes I would cheat or slack, and the trainer will "scream" at us. Each session left me with aching muscles. I don't necessary feel more toned, but I guess I feel like I'm doing something. I think if you do all those strengthening muscles everyday (without cheating), you definitely will develop abs and buns of steel. Haha.
Wish I gave Pretty Tuff a chance sooner. Won't get to enjoy such a great deal after I graduate.
Pretty Tuff is an organisation that serves as a middleperson between exercise classes and students in NTU.
Jane and me signed up for a weekly Abs, Butt, Thighs training programme. The programme would last 5 weeks and each session is about an hour. It only costed me $20, meaning $4 for each session. I get a free dry-fit tee too. The trainer's a woman whose really funny and nice. The session would start with an aerobics workout before moving to strengthening exercises, where sometimes I would cheat or slack, and the trainer will "scream" at us. Each session left me with aching muscles. I don't necessary feel more toned, but I guess I feel like I'm doing something. I think if you do all those strengthening muscles everyday (without cheating), you definitely will develop abs and buns of steel. Haha.
Wish I gave Pretty Tuff a chance sooner. Won't get to enjoy such a great deal after I graduate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home