The one with the holes
It seemed like such a secondary school thing to do. But we did it anyway. We pierced our ears. I pierced my right ear's cartilage and he, his left ear lobe.
He seems pleased.
I'm not totally happy with the result. Wished the piercing was higher. But it's there and I don't plan to close it. Even if I look like a chao ah lian.
Other people get diamond rings to commemorate their 6th. We get fake diamond (albeit sterilised stainless steel, okay) earrings.
I wonder what we will do next year.
He seems pleased.
I'm not totally happy with the result. Wished the piercing was higher. But it's there and I don't plan to close it. Even if I look like a chao ah lian.
Other people get diamond rings to commemorate their 6th. We get fake diamond (albeit sterilised stainless steel, okay) earrings.
I wonder what we will do next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home