Sunday, April 4, 2010

God Help

I'm hooked on ANTM Cycle 14.

With the help of those wooden stick things, I have decided to reject the job offer and try my luck again. We will see how. I was almost set on it. But well, fate had other plans. So I won't be loving something new after all.

I love jogging in the rain. The drizzle washing over your face. It's really refreshing. And when I bring my hand up to clean my face, I'm a little pleased that it's not pure perspiration. Haha. I know I have the most absurd thoughts.

I wanna play Monopoly, Game of Life and Cluedo, but I don't want to play the normal versions. I wanna play like Monopoly Simpsons or Game of Life Rockstar Edition etc.

I wanna play MJ. But I think Hui's friends won't want to play with me anymore. I make all the winnings tiny and quick. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home