Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scatter-brained

Oh no, I'm getting absent-minded and scatter-brained. For my cover letters, apart from inserting in the wrong company names and having grammatical errors, I also made the mistake of inserting the wrong telephone number. -_-" maybe that's why nobody has been calling me. haha.

I keep accidentally tripping as well this week. Haiz. Dunno where is my mind.

Anyways, I think we should make the coffee/drinks/rubbish suppers/mj sessions with the vj clique a weekly thing (okay, maybe not weekly, fortnightly is good as well since we are all busy peeps). There's just too many things going on in our lives to leave it to catching up once in a blue moon. Enjoyed Friday though I left with a heavy heart, sleepy eyes and a bloody headache.

I don't understand why we should forgive some fella for the mistakes that he has committed just because he has admitted them. Admitting a mistake is not punishment enough in my opinion, unless it is tantamount to career suicide, bodily harm etc. And also unless he admitted the mistake out of his own accord, not because he was forced to reveal his mistakes due to circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home