I was a temporary iPhone user
I was a temporary iPhone user!
Last Saturday, being the very generous and kind-hearted girlfriend that I am, I bought JW the iPhone for his post-Vday gift (fyi, i have not received my gift yet either). *gasps* Yes, I know. It's a bad, mad habit to use material possessions to show our love. But bo bian. Started way too long ago to change. I'm looking forward to branded bags from names that I may not know how to pronounce in the future. I think only Joyce, Fio & Dom will be able to rattle out the names with nary a pause. Heck, I can't even pronounce La Roche Posay correctly - and I'm taking French.
-_-"
But, I digress. Because JW had quizzes this week, I did the gallant act of taking the iPhone away from him so that he would not be distracted from the studying that he had to do. Currently, "our" (I DON'T CARE! IT'S OURS!!) iPhone only has 3 games. Yes, very pathetic, but JW is busy so he hasn't uploaded more applications yet and somehow I tend not to do such things. One is a taxi game (where you have to pick up passengers and ensure that they do not get banged down), another is some tapping tug of war game and the last one is truth or dare. I love the taxi game. I'm getting better at it, I have been having lots of practice. Heez! The tapping game is terrible. I swear I get a spasm in my finger everytime I play. And truth or dare is just lame. Would you prefer to have worms or eat worms (my answer was have worms. then i can lose weight. haha)? So far, messaging hasn't been a breeze cuz my fingers are super huge. But I realised that tilting the phone and messaging horizontally helps - the keyboard gets just a tad wider. And the iPhone is an image thing - felt uber happy carrying the iPhone and it looks super nice too (maybe cuz it's just all brand new).
Now JW has taken back the iPhone and I feel a bit lost. I can't help looking at my boring Sony Ericsson and feeling like it's a piece of shit! Can't wait till June when I can get a new phone. For now, I shall whine a little, beg a little and maybe I can use the iPhone again, just for a little while more. I wanna up my score for the taxi game! :p
Last Saturday, being the very generous and kind-hearted girlfriend that I am, I bought JW the iPhone for his post-Vday gift (fyi, i have not received my gift yet either). *gasps* Yes, I know. It's a bad, mad habit to use material possessions to show our love. But bo bian. Started way too long ago to change. I'm looking forward to branded bags from names that I may not know how to pronounce in the future. I think only Joyce, Fio & Dom will be able to rattle out the names with nary a pause. Heck, I can't even pronounce La Roche Posay correctly - and I'm taking French.
-_-"
But, I digress. Because JW had quizzes this week, I did the gallant act of taking the iPhone away from him so that he would not be distracted from the studying that he had to do. Currently, "our" (I DON'T CARE! IT'S OURS!!) iPhone only has 3 games. Yes, very pathetic, but JW is busy so he hasn't uploaded more applications yet and somehow I tend not to do such things. One is a taxi game (where you have to pick up passengers and ensure that they do not get banged down), another is some tapping tug of war game and the last one is truth or dare. I love the taxi game. I'm getting better at it, I have been having lots of practice. Heez! The tapping game is terrible. I swear I get a spasm in my finger everytime I play. And truth or dare is just lame. Would you prefer to have worms or eat worms (my answer was have worms. then i can lose weight. haha)? So far, messaging hasn't been a breeze cuz my fingers are super huge. But I realised that tilting the phone and messaging horizontally helps - the keyboard gets just a tad wider. And the iPhone is an image thing - felt uber happy carrying the iPhone and it looks super nice too (maybe cuz it's just all brand new).
Now JW has taken back the iPhone and I feel a bit lost. I can't help looking at my boring Sony Ericsson and feeling like it's a piece of shit! Can't wait till June when I can get a new phone. For now, I shall whine a little, beg a little and maybe I can use the iPhone again, just for a little while more. I wanna up my score for the taxi game! :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home