Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random Supper Date & Mothers' Day 2010

The weather is disgustingly hot and humid. Argh. Good excuse to wear tubes and what-not. Sometimes I'm never in the mood for gatherings; all that unnecessary chatter about how's life and awkward silences as we strive to fill in the gaps. But sometimes I reflect, thinking back, that they weren't so bad after all. It's just about making the effort to come, meet up, gather, ketchup... I always have to be pushed to attend though. Haha. Maybe cuz I feel that some of my older cousins don't turn up anymore and that just makes me very disgruntled and unwilling to make the effort. Anyway, our annual mothers' day celebrations was held at CBC yesterday. Buffet cum BBQ. I didn't swim, cuz I arrived late with JW in toll (we wanted to visit the Istana first cuz we thought it was opened during Vesak Day, but apparently it's not opened on all public holidays after all. oops). Food wasn't fantastic, but at least my family didn't have to clean up after the regular shindig. And I got to MJ. :D

This is probably about a third of my cousins. This is the my generation photo. My family's huge cuz my granny had 10 children.

And then the day before, I randomly answered Jessie's fb wall post and a random supper gathering was planned between HW, JL, Jessie and me. We went to TCC for drinks and some light snacks, after which we went across the road for dou jiang and butterflies. Feeling that the night was still young but realising that 3/4 of Singapore didn't think so, we settled at a 24hr Starbucks sharing one drink from my flask and talking cock (gossiping), playing with our HTCs and my iPhone.  

At Rocher Tau Huay. Taken by JL. Totally unplanned shot. Jessie was trying to get JL to take a pic of me and her with her new HTC Desire using some special app, but JL was such a noob and couldn't take a good shot, so he decided to experiment with his own HTC to show that he could take photos. -_-"

None of my travel buddies are putting up any of Taiwan's photos yet. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home