28042010
3 things for yesterday (it scares me a little that i have to think hard about the 3 things):
1. Interview with NMP went well.
2. Someone else called for 2nd round interview and another called for writing test.
3. JW won premiere tix to Iron Man 2! :)
Honestly, I'm only excited about the 3rd point.
I have to learn to take happiness from the little things, I guess.
3 things for today:
1. Yay! I met JW today. <3
2. Swensen's 1 for 1 Lunch Deal.
3. ANTM. Wah, only 5 girls left. The competition is heating up. Can't wait for next week's episode.
But I feel like I'm suffering from interview fatigue. I can't wait for Thailand, though I know it just means that I have even lesser time to find a job. Still I just wanna rest and not think and maybe things will pop into place when I get back at the end of the month from Taiwan.
1. Interview with NMP went well.
2. Someone else called for 2nd round interview and another called for writing test.
3. JW won premiere tix to Iron Man 2! :)
Honestly, I'm only excited about the 3rd point.
I have to learn to take happiness from the little things, I guess.
3 things for today:
1. Yay! I met JW today. <3
2. Swensen's 1 for 1 Lunch Deal.
3. ANTM. Wah, only 5 girls left. The competition is heating up. Can't wait for next week's episode.
But I feel like I'm suffering from interview fatigue. I can't wait for Thailand, though I know it just means that I have even lesser time to find a job. Still I just wanna rest and not think and maybe things will pop into place when I get back at the end of the month from Taiwan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home