Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's all about the money

"It's all about the money. It's all about the dum dum dee dee dum dum..."

I think I'm more or less decided. Feels a bit like selling my soul, watching my dreams go down the drain, etc. But I guess you just have to adapt your dreams somehow or rather when circumstances force you to do so. My dream now is just to earn a lot of money and help my parents when it comes to manpower issues.

Although, a part of me can't help hoping, praying that I will receive a call, an email that might bring my original dream back into perspective.

I'm happy that I managed to catch up on sleep during today's facial, did some of my chores (changed some more thai baht and bought cup noodles) and got to eat my favorite lunch of bubble tea and sushi. :D

Because I'm more or less decided, I shall not go down to D.S.T.A's writing test, since the only thing blocking me from a future in the labour union is that elusive, exclusive email/phone call that I have been waiting for since last week.

Just in case I'm a someone important in future and this blog entry has been chanced upon, I do appreciate the opportunity to benefit the labour union and I will adapt my dreams to suit it, but it's just a little hard to rethink life as I used to see it.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home