Saturday, June 5, 2010

what to buy in hk

HK Shopping List:

- A new black office bag (Can you believe I spoiled my Taiwan purchase already?)
- Cream coloured office heels
- Sandals (My Taiwan sandals are starting to tear)
- Earrings (to replace those that I lost. :()
- Tshirts (have thrown away a lot)
- More clothes (Teehee)
- Souvenirs
- Mango pudding for Joyce and Yin Yin

What I MUST do in HK:

- Go Disneyland (only cuz I've never been to one before my entire life)
- Eat mango pudding
- Shop
- Sit that scary tram that takes me up to Victoria Peak again (Loved it the first time!)
- Perhaps finally watch an 8pm lightshow
- YUMCHA
- Eat egg tarts

Now I shall just spend my time watching Ghost Whisperer on tudou and slacking and missing my love (whose in china) and hanging out with my parents who are finally sick of me following them. :( I have no life. All my friends are working. Only thing I look forward to is Jap buffet with WJ and YL next monday, oh and meeting vj clique tomorrow. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home