Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wanderlust

Yay! Hong Kong tickets have been booked. :)

As I look through pictures of everyone's grad trip adventures, I can't help wanting to travel more, perhaps to further places. Go to Japan, Australia, Europe, USA... I think I'm consumed with insatiable wanderlust. As I plan for Hong Kong, in my mind... I'm thinking of Hui Min wanting to fly to England and I'm thinking of following, I'm thinking of tagging along with my parents to Japan etc.

Perhaps this all stems from my inability to find a job I like, or my inability to accept any other job other than E. It still hurts whenever someone tells me, but they don't want you, right? I guess though I have passed everything, at the end of the day, they still "don't want me". Perhaps the space issue is all just an excuse. It didn't help that I didn't do as well as I expected for FYP. Sure, it wouldn't have made a difference to the class thing, but it would have made a difference to my ego.

I need to travel to get rid of all this negativity inside of me and also perhaps to run away from it all. Call me a coward, an escapist, whatever... now that I have enough money, time and health, I don't see why I shouldn't explore the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home