Friday, September 5, 2008

Only left with investiture

AGM is over. So now, I am only left with investiture.

There are things that I'm not certain about. There are people I don't like. There are things that I cannot control. And there are people I like very much and am terribly guilty towards. What will happen will happen. What won't happen, won't happen. Wishful thinking only gets you so far. I hate that there is little that I can prepare for or do.
HW says: "We should go to the temple and da xiao ren."
Prof Heng says: "Hall is not a hotel."
JW says: "Repeat after me. I do not live for hall. One day, I will have to leave hall. I live for myself and you."

I do not live for hall. One day, I will have to leave hall. I live for myself and you.

Then why does my heart hurt so bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home