Thursday, August 14, 2008

totally unplanned drinking session

The extremely last minute, totally uncalled for and totally unplanned SENIORS ONLY drinking session in hall is over. Let's hope that next year we all get rooms and we can make this an annual binge. Haha.

Pre-event preparations included HW picking me up from school (wahz, never happen to me before. JW, I don't mind even if you pick me up with your bicycle) and we went Sheng Siong to stock up on paper cups and mixers. Ribena came with two free popsicle makers. I so happy! =D

At 10+ (hall people have no time concept, seriously), we settled in the 47 lounge and watched olympics. I mean, I don't know how to mix anything what. Drank a bit of heineken, which doesn't require mixing. And then the people with the vodka and everything else arrived. Yeah!

Halfway while we were bored of just drinking aimlessly, CY and YL went to fry nuggets (mmmz). Somebody, who we wanted to bounce out came in, but our bouncer wasn't doing her job. Tsk. Lucky he left soon after. And then after all the nuggets were finished (i *heart* nuggets), we played Indian Poker for a bit, but the drinking was kind of slow and we wanted to finish the alcohol. So we played some drawing of card game, which I find very fun.

Here are the rules that I remember:
If you draw a King, all the guys at the table drink.
If you draw a Queen, all the girls at the table drink.
If you draw a Jack, you set a topic (like cars and we have to go mitsubishi, toyota and so on and so forth. If you can't think of a car brand, you drink).
If you draw a 10, you are the thumb master (and people who don't follow your thumb actions drink).
If you draw a 9, you have to say BITCH after every sentence, or you drink.
If you draw a 8, that's a toilet pass (cuz we aren't allowed to go to the toilet).
If you draw a 7, you play 7-up (all multiples of 7, or numbers that contain 7, you say UP, or else you drink).
If you draw a 6, you cannot talk to anyone, or you drink.
If you draw a 5, nobody can talk to you, or they drink.
If you draw a 4, you drink.
If you draw a 3, the person on your left drinks.
If you draw a 2, you choose a person to drink.
If you draw an A, you set a rule (like everytime I drink, all the guys around the table must drink too).

I think basically, we drink and drink somemore. Haha. JJ and Winston, our two bartenders were extremely busy throughout the game.

Post event stuff include Jasper, Jeremy and me walking unsteadily back to 48 with a table, and unfinished drinks.

My Baileys is still unfinished. Sigh... Another round!

Random fact that I learned during drinking, if you drink Baileys and you puke, you get curdled milk. I don't know if that's true though and I don't plan to find out. Haha.




*54 mth. ilu. hearts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home