Sunday, February 22, 2009

in heels

I think over the course of internship, I have discovered a liking for heels and the extra height it brings.

Of course, heels bring with it pain and lots of plasters. But I have discovered a miracle cure-all for blisters. J&J Baby Moisturizing Lotion. Prevents blisters. I swear. And of course rubber stick-ons, which bf bought. Thanks, love. Also, the back of my foot has become coarser over the course of these few months. I blame that on the constant blisters at the start of internship.

And I'm looking for a new pair of flats, since I kindof chipped my current pair (I always chip my shoes, don't know how I walk). But I didn't see any that I like at Far East when I went there on Friday to get bf's new hp (which we didn't in the end, cuz of some dishonest cheater bug hp seller, but that's another long story).

I dread doing my PI report. I have no idea why. Just being lazy and seeing how it has really no point, since we aren't graded anywayz.

And I wish I take more photos, but somehow the photo-taking bug just doesn't hit me. And I feel awkward and paiseh when I bring out Renoir to take shots. Must be bf's camera-shy influence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home