My weekend
Don't you think the weekends speed by super duper fast? It's Sunday night already, meaning work's starting again. Sian. Haha. I like my company, but wahz, super tiring, no rest, never-ending chiong-ing has finally got to me. And I'm panting and looking forward to the weekends.
This weekend, I went out with bf and his pals, Benice and Giap Seng. We went Kallang Leisure Park for bowling. It was a wet Saturday night, but thankfully Giap Seng drove.

While waiting for our turn at the bowling alley, we had donuts! Courtesy of Benice. Yumz! I sucked at bowling, seriously. But never mind, I think I'm improving. Got a few spares. Yay!
Then we went for supper at Selegie Bean Curd. My first time there. The bean curd was nice and smooth, and I though the you tiao was less oilier than Yong He's. The egg tart crust was nice and crispy too, though I prefer normal egg tarts as compared to portugese. And I like the warm soya bean milk.
But I think without a car, I doubt I will walk to there from Dhoby Gaut. Actually, without a car, supper is pretty much non-existent, which is good too, cuz you won't gain unnecessary calories.
We got a bit lost on the way back, but managed to get back before 12. Was supposed to MJ, but bf's dad needed to work early the next day. Oh well, next time then.
This weekend, I went out with bf and his pals, Benice and Giap Seng. We went Kallang Leisure Park for bowling. It was a wet Saturday night, but thankfully Giap Seng drove.

While waiting for our turn at the bowling alley, we had donuts! Courtesy of Benice. Yumz! I sucked at bowling, seriously. But never mind, I think I'm improving. Got a few spares. Yay!
But I think without a car, I doubt I will walk to there from Dhoby Gaut. Actually, without a car, supper is pretty much non-existent, which is good too, cuz you won't gain unnecessary calories.
We got a bit lost on the way back, but managed to get back before 12. Was supposed to MJ, but bf's dad needed to work early the next day. Oh well, next time then.
And it's back to work again, where end of the month means AVEs! =( hahaha. Jiayou everybody! Till the next weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home