VJ clique
Weekends go by in an absolute blur, I tell you. Let's recap a little. So last weekend was spent double dating with Fio & "Edna" (inside joke). We had dinner at Manhatten and then watched Marley & Me. I hope Fio's happy. =)
Then over the course of the week, met up with Da Ge and co - CY, Jessie & YL. We had steamboat dinner, where as usual I didn't leave my seat. Haha. The food just kept coming and I *hearts* the guo tie. We had Tom's Palette for dessert. Brilliant ice cream shop! Missed San Ge.
This weekend, finally meet up with Hui Min. Dom went for a concert. But he's going to plan the next meeting in May, right?
Walked around Chinatown. Spotted a manicure place which does cheap manis with nail art - $15. Didn't step in though. Walked to Clarke Quay and had dinner at Fisherman's Wharf. Met Xue Zhang, Henry, Shu Fen and Junhao. I would definitely go back to Fisherman's Wharf. Like the setting.

We can't wait. Haha. Fio & me.
Greedy us ordered a FONDUE! Awesome. Haha. It had fruits, brownies, cookies, cakes and ice cream AND lots and lots of chocolate. I love green apples soaked in chocolate. The chocolate wasn't warm enough though, if not it would be perfect.
Then over the course of the week, met up with Da Ge and co - CY, Jessie & YL. We had steamboat dinner, where as usual I didn't leave my seat. Haha. The food just kept coming and I *hearts* the guo tie. We had Tom's Palette for dessert. Brilliant ice cream shop! Missed San Ge.
This weekend, finally meet up with Hui Min. Dom went for a concert. But he's going to plan the next meeting in May, right?
Walked around Chinatown. Spotted a manicure place which does cheap manis with nail art - $15. Didn't step in though. Walked to Clarke Quay and had dinner at Fisherman's Wharf. Met Xue Zhang, Henry, Shu Fen and Junhao. I would definitely go back to Fisherman's Wharf. Like the setting.
Fio & Me.
Min. She's single. Haha. But she likes guys who are a challenge. =P
The very cheap, very filling Fish & Chips. Yumz. At $7.50, it's a steal.
After walking along the Singapore river, we decided to pop into Haagen Diaz for ice cream.
Shot 1
Me & Min, with a scoop of ice cream on top of her head. =P
Hung around at Clash at the Quay, where a projector screen and deck chairs were put up for Man U and Liverpool supporters. The atmosphere was electric. Such a pity that Man U lost though. =(
Strawberry Magaritas. Damn cheap. $12 for 1. We had calamari too. Nice alfresco chill out cafe/bar, that serves food and drinks cheaper than at normal bars and clubs.
Me. I think I like Fionne's strawberry magarita better. It had lesser alcohol content.
Min and the magarita.
It was a good night, filled with talk and girly things like chocolate fondues and strawberry magaritas. Want to meet up again soon. May, hurry up come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home