Popeyes
I'm twentytwo. Already. o_0 Thanks for all the well-wishes, presents and postcards! I spent the day eating Jap food, lunch at Kushibo with the parents and then dinner with da ge at Sun and Moon. Watched Taken too.
Meet-up 1: Charissa & Jane at Tampines Mall's Cafe Cartel, where we gorged on free bread till we were too full for anything else. We also checked out Tampines 1 and the long queues at UNI QLO.
Meet-up 2: 47 peeps at Popeyes Changi Airport. Luckily nobody talked about 47. Haha. I would have stuck out like a sore thumb. On the day of the Sam Sung AV Roadshow, I chionged to Changi Airport after work for some good chicken at Popeyes. I'm glad Alan came. The rest of us would have been too lazy to take pix.
The girls: Hui Qun and YY. I probably looked the most over-dressed since I came from an event.
YY, me, Qun, Da Ge, Alan & CY. Yums. I wanna go eat Popeyes again, but not Changi Airport lahz. Can we go the Flyer outlet?
Meet-up 1: Charissa & Jane at Tampines Mall's Cafe Cartel, where we gorged on free bread till we were too full for anything else. We also checked out Tampines 1 and the long queues at UNI QLO.
Meet-up 2: 47 peeps at Popeyes Changi Airport. Luckily nobody talked about 47. Haha. I would have stuck out like a sore thumb. On the day of the Sam Sung AV Roadshow, I chionged to Changi Airport after work for some good chicken at Popeyes. I'm glad Alan came. The rest of us would have been too lazy to take pix.
The girls: Hui Qun and YY. I probably looked the most over-dressed since I came from an event.
YY, me, Qun, Da Ge, Alan & CY. Yums. I wanna go eat Popeyes again, but not Changi Airport lahz. Can we go the Flyer outlet? Meet-up 3: Yesterday at Chong Qing Steamboat with old Niners and JW (finally met after almost one month). YL, CY, Da Ge, YY, Qun, HW, JW, Bengs & PJV. Watched Fast & Furious 4 at Iluma. I am on a steamboat loving phase now. I wanna go back and steamboat, but at the air-con outlet next to Chong Qing please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home