Sunday, April 12, 2009

Too much to ponder

When people ask me whether I missed school, I would say no, because I have no desire nor wish to remember NTU. It isn't the best place to remember really. But I like my school, WKWSCI and am proud of it, even though I don't score there. And one thing I would definitely miss from uni life is Hall 9. It's where I felt at home truely. And lots of people can say what they like or question what I feel, but I really miss hall and the people inside hall. Sure, I may not join as many activities, but I do want to see Hall 9 do well and to see Niners together.

Anywayz, finally got down to having my manicure done. I know it looks plain and boring and I don't get excited and keep looking at my hands. But at least it's neat. And I wish my mum would stop nagging me about my manicures. It's not like I go every month or apply outlandish colours or spend a bomb on it.

I think I will spend my birthday getting a hair cut. La la la. How fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home