One last Date
Saturday spent with BF was awesome! =D I managed to finish my monitoring early and we went out for what could be our last date till after the exams and after the event and after I have completed aves. Haha. I think it is good to know when to stop and rest and relax and not chiong and chiong. I have thought about my future and I have come to the conclusion that I will only do consultancy work for a few years and if I don't get promoted, I will move on to other pastures, be it corporate comms or start my own business. I do not think I want to do CE work or intern work forever. I realised this after staying in the office till 1130pm and then reaching the office before 830am the next day. I don't want my life to be in the office all the time, no matter how challenging the work is and how much joy it brings me. And I do see this workaholic colleague of mine whose forever in the office till 11 and comes back early the next day. This is not how I want to live my life.
We went to Bosses for lunch at Vivo (yes, yes. I only hang out at two places, Vivo or PS). I like the ambience, but I think we ordered far too much and the dim sum wasn't the best that I have tasted. The porridge was nice though.
Then, we went to G2000 to get a suit (that became my birthday present from my parents), so strike off one of the items that I want to buy.
We managed to catch Confessions of a Shopaholic, which was brilliant. Though I thought it skated past a lot of the book. Date ended after dinner at my place. My brother just came back after two weeks in NS. His hair is all gone. I think a shaved head is quite nice to touch. Haha. But that is not a hint to BF to go shave your head. No more shaved head! I have been there, done that.
We went to Bosses for lunch at Vivo (yes, yes. I only hang out at two places, Vivo or PS). I like the ambience, but I think we ordered far too much and the dim sum wasn't the best that I have tasted. The porridge was nice though.
Then, we went to G2000 to get a suit (that became my birthday present from my parents), so strike off one of the items that I want to buy.
We managed to catch Confessions of a Shopaholic, which was brilliant. Though I thought it skated past a lot of the book. Date ended after dinner at my place. My brother just came back after two weeks in NS. His hair is all gone. I think a shaved head is quite nice to touch. Haha. But that is not a hint to BF to go shave your head. No more shaved head! I have been there, done that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home