Thursday, April 30, 2009

sleepy

The end is near. BF and Van and Del and a whole lot of other people say that the end is near, 2012. We are only twentytwo. I'm sure that's much too young to die.

I have to say that I have not live enough yet. I haven't done enough exciting things in life (like shoplift or something dangerous and exciting). I'm much too chicken and much too practical to try anything remotely dangerous or exciting.

Courage and forgiveness - two themes explored in The Legend of Despereaux, which is a rather dismal offering by the way. I suppose I lack the courage to explore the unexplored, to try things. Forgiveness - Sometimes I feel much too bitchy for that word.

This is a short week. Busy with Bi Ba event and Sam sung and end of month AVEs. Missed Charmaine tons, especially when I was doing AVEs. Haha. Hope she gets her blood platelets up soon, and her strength of course. I miss her staying back with me. So much so that I lack the motivation to stay back as well. Dengue seems really scary. I haven't ever been to the hospital for a stay. I guess I'm lucky that way.

It's code orange now. I hope the scientists come up with some spectacular vaccine, so that we can all live 2 more years and that selfish me can fly to Korea for summer studies.

I'm glad I know who Wen Jiabao is. Haha. Now to only get the Jap PM right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home