Weapon X
Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine yesterday with HW, YL and BF. I know. It's kindof a weird coupling. Haha. But I had fun anyways.
The movie was so-so. I think Wolverine's powers are so boring. No special effects. Sorry Logan fans.
Then we had dinner at Soup Kitchen. It was my third time at Tampines 1 and as usual the queues were horrendous. Soup Kitchen was at Century Square. I don't understand why Tampines 1 had long queues at all of the food outlets. But at Century Square, there was no one.
UNI QLO doesn't have a queue anymore though. Haha.
I bought a new bag from Springfield. =D
Happy Mothers' Day to all Mums, especially mine!
And I so do not want to start on PI report.
The movie was so-so. I think Wolverine's powers are so boring. No special effects. Sorry Logan fans.
Then we had dinner at Soup Kitchen. It was my third time at Tampines 1 and as usual the queues were horrendous. Soup Kitchen was at Century Square. I don't understand why Tampines 1 had long queues at all of the food outlets. But at Century Square, there was no one.
UNI QLO doesn't have a queue anymore though. Haha.
I bought a new bag from Springfield. =D
Happy Mothers' Day to all Mums, especially mine!
And I so do not want to start on PI report.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home