Sinuses
Mugging makes my already boring life even more so.
Je deteste les examens.
Anyhow, I'm glad the cooking has stopped. Perhaps they only cook on weekdays (which is bad enough). Still because it was a very hot night, I slept through the whole night in air-conditioned comfort and woke up with sinuses, madly sneezing every few seconds.
I hope I don't develop sinuses like my mother and my brother and jw.
I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. But once that's over, it means the start of interviews again. Sigh.
I just want a cup of hot tea, to hang out by the beach, perhaps a starbucks or two... And I really wanna read fiction again.
Je deteste les examens.
Anyhow, I'm glad the cooking has stopped. Perhaps they only cook on weekdays (which is bad enough). Still because it was a very hot night, I slept through the whole night in air-conditioned comfort and woke up with sinuses, madly sneezing every few seconds.
I hope I don't develop sinuses like my mother and my brother and jw.
I can't wait for tomorrow to be over. But once that's over, it means the start of interviews again. Sigh.
I just want a cup of hot tea, to hang out by the beach, perhaps a starbucks or two... And I really wanna read fiction again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home