My Minor Hoo Has
I'm a closet bimbo, said my FYP groupmates. So in an attempt to put off studying French, here is a list of my most bimbotic moments (at least as far as I can remember).
On my way to an interview for a job, I spotted a white hair on the mirrored doors of the lift. So I waited till it arrived at my floor and I was all alone, before I tried to pluck out the offending hair from my head. Instead of the white nuiscance, I plucked out a fistful of my hair. Argh. What's worst was that the lift doors suddenly "ding"ed and the doors opened and I had to pretend it was normal to stare at your reflection on the lift doors.
I called a number thinking it was JW. And when the call got through, I started whining to the poor guy on the other end about my aching arms (from kayaking). The guy naturally asked who is this? But I thought it was JW trying to be funny and gave the poor guy a good scolding for pretending to ignore me while I was in a whiney mood. I ended the conversation by hanging up on the poor guy, thinking that JW was being stupid. It was only when I hit the redial button did I realise my folly. Haiz. Poor guy. By the way, I often answer my house phone and upon listening to a male voice, I sometimes invariably think that it is JW and start to call the person by my pet name for him only to realise my error much later. I blame this on JW, who used to prank call me and make up funny accents and stuff, so that I believe all guys on the phone are him in disguise.
For now, I can't think of more...Blame it on being a closet bimbo. :p
On my way to an interview for a job, I spotted a white hair on the mirrored doors of the lift. So I waited till it arrived at my floor and I was all alone, before I tried to pluck out the offending hair from my head. Instead of the white nuiscance, I plucked out a fistful of my hair. Argh. What's worst was that the lift doors suddenly "ding"ed and the doors opened and I had to pretend it was normal to stare at your reflection on the lift doors.
I called a number thinking it was JW. And when the call got through, I started whining to the poor guy on the other end about my aching arms (from kayaking). The guy naturally asked who is this? But I thought it was JW trying to be funny and gave the poor guy a good scolding for pretending to ignore me while I was in a whiney mood. I ended the conversation by hanging up on the poor guy, thinking that JW was being stupid. It was only when I hit the redial button did I realise my folly. Haiz. Poor guy. By the way, I often answer my house phone and upon listening to a male voice, I sometimes invariably think that it is JW and start to call the person by my pet name for him only to realise my error much later. I blame this on JW, who used to prank call me and make up funny accents and stuff, so that I believe all guys on the phone are him in disguise.
For now, I can't think of more...Blame it on being a closet bimbo. :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home