Friday, April 23, 2010

relationships & kambing soup

Another one bites the dust. Another relationship that is. It's funny how these things happen. You think things will go on lovey-dovey forever and you take pictures, you get mutual piercings (aka me) and you get mutual tattoos (aka all the other more cooler people than me. haha.), and then when it fails, there's a whole lot of cleaning up to do. Starting with your FB profile, a whole lot of photos you wish to untag yourself from, a lot of memories you wish to untangle from. Maybe if you close your eyes for awhile, all the problems will just disappear and you can hang on to that thread of a relationship, and take another photo, another memory that will come back to haunt you when you contemplate deleting him from your life yet again.

Disclaimer: I'm still happily with JW. Anyway, we take very little photos and I have tried to categorise them into one album and I don't tag myself so deleting will be easier. Haha. Though of course, like all couples, I have to close my eyes every once in awhile. :p

My new neighbours are like Malay food caterers. So they rent the place next door to mine and illegally run a catering business. I keep smelling sambal and curry and kambing soup. Will I grow fat from smelling? :(  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home