One last hurdle
J'apprend le Francais parce que c'est interressant.
In the midst of preparing for other things, I have neglected my French. Ask me why I'm learning this, well...it's interesting but that's not the main reason. I'm learning French because it seemed like a good alternative compared to some boring engineering module that I was originally assigned with. And in oral or what if you ask me about why I am learning French, my volcab is just enough to say that it is interesting. Haha.
I love bubble tea from Koi or Cup Walker or Sweet Talk. I remembered drinking a lot of bubble tea during internship and FYP. It's the perfect perk-me-up. :D And then I discovered that bubble tea is about 306 calories. Damn. Haha. It's like a full meal.
I hoped I performed better than well today. Because there is no space for well. Only space for better than well. I hate writing GP essays. It almost makes me seem incoherent and smoking. Sigh.
In the midst of preparing for other things, I have neglected my French. Ask me why I'm learning this, well...it's interesting but that's not the main reason. I'm learning French because it seemed like a good alternative compared to some boring engineering module that I was originally assigned with. And in oral or what if you ask me about why I am learning French, my volcab is just enough to say that it is interesting. Haha.
I love bubble tea from Koi or Cup Walker or Sweet Talk. I remembered drinking a lot of bubble tea during internship and FYP. It's the perfect perk-me-up. :D And then I discovered that bubble tea is about 306 calories. Damn. Haha. It's like a full meal.
I hoped I performed better than well today. Because there is no space for well. Only space for better than well. I hate writing GP essays. It almost makes me seem incoherent and smoking. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home